Friday, November 16, 2012

Outta here

Look at my sweet monsters.

I can't remember the last time I was so excited for a weekend. I have very big goals for this weekend, and the first one is to go home and sleep for 12 straight hours tonight. That is not a dream, my friends. Not a wish. A goal.

Do you have any plans so exciting as that?

Judging by the atmosphere at work today, everyone's already easing in to Thanksgiving week. So before you get wild this weekend with your turkey handprint art and pinecone dipping (you are, right? because we've been collecting pinecones for days), let me be the first to speak of thanks:

thank you so very much for reading here. I think the internet is a mysterious, wonderful thing and I'm so glad you use your bandwidth to follow my words.

Now get outta here: wish me sweet dreams and have a wonderful weekend.
Pin It