90. Keep a current passport.
91. Know your neighborhood. Know it on foot.
92. Look the other person in the eye when shaking hands, clinking glasses, saying thank you and saying sorry.
93. If you’re wrong, admit it.
94. Self-deprecation has its place.
95. Know how to receive a deserved compliment.
96. Be self-sufficient.
97. Be grateful for the people you keep around you who mean you don’t have to be self-sufficient.
98. Accept offers of help graciously, even if you don’t need or want the help.
99. Appreciate a good shoulder to lean on.
100. Always, always look out for your sister.