Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wax factory

I went on a bit of a rampage today and organized the arts and crafts drawers. This is the crayon collection. I don't even want to talk about markers and colored pencils.


(Look carefully at the right background and you'll see E. I wasn't kidding about crafts time being naked time.)

So these are just a percentage of our supplies, of course. And thus, a plea to our relatives: anyone who was considering the purchase of any product made by Crayola or its rivals for the girls for Chanukah or their respective upcoming birthdays, I'm begging you to reconsider. Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you mean to also exclude those huge pads of paper? the kind E can go thru in a Sunday morning of painting?
:)

Love, Grams

Uncle Matt said...

See, this is why I just tell you to tell me what the girls want.

:)