Monday, November 24, 2008

The family that plays together

It's almost 1 in the morning and the reason I'm still awake is because I'm THIS CLOSE to being caught up on photo filing, which is a project I've been working on for weeks. I'm picky, because I can't let a picture go until I've played with the color-correcting, and, well, I've been paying the price for having become a three-camera family. But October's photos are uploading to Snapfish now (I send them out by month to the fam -- that's the final step after the sorting and the deleting and the editing and the organizing and the back-up-ing), and November isn't over yet so technically: I'm not behind any more! (Until the end of the week...and then let the backlog be not ever so big again.)

Anyway, I took this picture when we went to visit my relatives in Detroit in July. Please to enjoy.


July 13, 2008

All mah loves, makin' music.

Pin It