Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Declaration of intent

We were stopped at a red light and I leaned back against the head rest. E observed that my head reaches the head rest, but when she climbs into the front seat her head doesn't touch it.

Mommy, when I'm a mommy my head will touch that thing.
Are you going to be a mommy?
YES! I'm going to be a mommy and I'm going to have my kids.
Are your kids boys or girls or both?
I'm going to have BOYS.
You are?
YES! I'm going to have FIVE boys.
That's a lot of kids!
YES! That's a lot A LOT of kids. Pin It

4 comments:

Christina M. said...

Thanks for the comment! Your blog title is great though :) I have all girls as well so I feel ya.

Anonymous said...

I look forward - a very long way forward - to being a great-grandmother of E - and L - 's kids. What fun that will be!
Love,
Grams

Anonymous said...

E's future husband had best not be a nervous type. I can picture E leading those 5 boys climbing trees, jumping off rocks, skydiving, poppin' wheelies, ...

Love, Gramps

Karen said...

Not SO many kids. I want another one. At least. That would put ME at five kids. Kids are yummy. Boys are yummy, too. (So are girls. I love my girls AND my boys, of course.)