Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pre-launch

I'm starting this blog about our family life to remember all the funny stories, avoid forgetting the hard parts, and keep the grandparents and extended relatives entertained. I'm Not-Ever-Still (now known as NES), married to M, mom to two girls: E, born January 2006, and L, born December 2007. E has been a handful from day one and L is thus far her mellow counterpoint. But parenting them does not ever include a lot of sitting around! M holds a high-powered fancy downtown job, and keeps the appropriate hours that go with it and his Blackberry. I have a much cozier (read: less insanely demanding) position with the federal government. Here is our story. Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Monday morning, I'm at work, with a desk piled up because my boss has returned from a week's vacation - and what am I doing? I am reading the blog and not working. While I can laugh and cry at the same time, R. has caught the tone of our girls to perfection and I can hear E. talking and L. laughing. I can't wait for my next visit! Love, Grams

varunner said...

Stopping by through the first blog post link up. My kids are close together as well - a 3 yr old and twins that will be 1 in a couple of weeks. Blogging definitely helps me vent and focus on the positive ;-)