Sunday, March 30, 2008

And.... launch!

One more piece of business tonight. Dear family, who all complain about being so far, I set this blog up for you. And for me, because writing about the girls helps me remember the small stuff, and as my favorite quotation of all time goes, God is in the details*. But mostly for you, so you can check in on the girls whenever you like, without feeling so distant from their day-to-day antics and amusements. I'll try to write fairly regularly, and I'll also sometimes post old writing about E, as a small atonement for not starting this sooner. I hope you enjoy the reading. So go: bookmark this! Pronto!



From Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, an architect. Makes it even better now, huh? Pin It

1 comment:

Favorite Uncle said...

So van der Rohe said God is in the details, while another architect (Le Corbusier) said the devil is in the details. I guess that's why there's so much theology in architecture.